Wednesday, January 16, 2019

New Year Resolutions

I'm gonna start a new trend. I am going to wait till 2020 and evaluate what I accomplished. I will then list anything that I discovered as one of my resolutions for 2019. That way I will be flooded with endorphins for meeting my goals and my friends can issue me congratulations for the same reason. This looks like a win-win for me. Hey, I learned it from politicians and other members of government. If I see anything that looks good then I will take credit for it. If anything looks bad then I will just blame the other side. It doesn't matter what I said or did last year, last month, or last week. The public's memory and attention span is only good for about 3 days at best. Anyone attempting to show evidence that doesn't agree with my current view is a Racist (fill in the blank with the curse word of your choice) and must be lynched, impeached, of decapitated. There, I feel all better now and am looking forward to claiming victory in any endeavors that come my way. So far I have successfully predicted that Nancy Pelosi will stick her foot firmly in her mouth and therefore cannot open negotiations to end the government shutdown. Schumer has his nose so far up her rear that any noises he makes just appear as mumbling and grumbling. I'm gonna wait till I open my Christmas presents before making any more predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment